What's new

TV Shows coming to DVD in 2005?? (1 Viewer)

I loved Pirates of Dark Water! I didn't know it was coming to DVD!! Cool!

And don't forget that Miracles is coming to DVD this coming April!! Yay to the fans who helped make this possible!! ;)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member

Sorry, it's not. You misunderstood David Slater's post earlier in this thread, which said he would LIKE to see it, preferably in season sets.

Noone, least of all me on my big list, said it was actually on-the-way. Again, sorry. I've heard nothing about that show coming to DVD at all, not even a rumor.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
By the way, I intend to post in this thread around the end of the month with all the stuff we've learned about in January.

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
David: Excellent :emoji_thumbsup:

Hopefully it has to do with one of these atleast: Airwolf, CHiPs, The Fall Guy, Family Ties, Hardcastle & McCormick, Picket Fences, T.J. Hooker, Young Indy :)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Aryn, I think you misunderstood. I have nothing "up my sleeve" to announce between now and the end of the month.

Rather, I was just saying that at the end of this month, I'll comb through the January news posts at TVShowsOnDVD and list what all new-to-DVD-in-2005 properties we found out about during the month.

Items off the top of my head include The Mole, Miracles, The Amazing Race, The Oblongs, and Titus. There are others, but I'm just too lazy to go look right now. So I'm just going to do it once, at the end of the month.

I have no surprises waiting in the wings. However, of your list, I'll mention that Family Ties is already on the big list in post #5 of this thread. And while Young Indy isn't on the list, because we're not "surely sure" (because plans change and noone's said anything recently), this IS the year that was said 2 or 3 years ago that it would come to market.

Sue_New

Stunt Coordinator
Oooh, I want these of the list:

C.S.I.: New York
Charmed
Coach
Cosby Show, The
Degrassi Jr. High
Dharma & Greg
Doogie Howser, M.D.
Lone Gunmen, The
Murphy Brown
Mysteries, Magic and Miracles
NewsRadio
Simon & Simon
Voltron: Defender of the Universe
Woody Woodpecker Show, The

I'm still waiting patiently for:

The Drew Carey Show
Whose Line Is It Anyway?
3rd Rock From the Sun
The Monkees (season 3 - on)
Designing Women (season sets)
Caroline In the City
The Chris Isaak Show
Parker Lewis Can't Lose
Tales From the Darkside
Tenspeed and Brownshoe
The Weird Al Show
The District (first two seasons)
The Wayne Brady Show
More Raymond!
Airwolf
Ally McBeal

Hmmm, I know I'm missing some....

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate

I am pretty sure there were only two seasons of The Monkees, and they are both available on DVD.

JoshuaB.

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jay
I'm looking forward to many of the new TV on DVD titles this year (Undeclared, The Job, Star Trek: Enterprise etc.), but I really hope that Universal continues Night Gallery this year. Most of the late summer 2004 Universal TV titles have already been announced for 2005, but no news yet on Rod Serling's neglected show--hopefully it's not finished with only one season. :frowning:

Karl M

Auditioning
If anyone cares, A&E is showing TJ Hooker mornings at 4am/ET/PT.

BTW, anyone know why Adrian Zmed left the show in the last season? I'm guessing it was a money issue.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I haven't forgotten that I've promised to update this list at the start of February, by the way. I just haven't had time yet, and won't tonight. Soon, though.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
Dave any news on Coach, Family Ties, Dharma & Greg & Sister, Sister? Also I remember a rumor a while ago that Jay Mohr told in a radio interview that Action was being worked and would be out soon. Was there any truth to that? I'd love Action on DVD.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Not sure what's happenned to any of those, Jim. All of them, including Action, were communicated to us by the respective studios, in one fashion or another, to be on-the-way. Now the ones you mention have all seemingly fallen off the radar as far as we can tell.

Oh, they may still be coming. But if so, the studios are being awfully quiet about these!! :frowning:

Oh, and in case you couldn't tell, I had to abandon plans to keep up with this thread's list, due to time constraints. SORRY! :frowning: :frowning:

Angela_K

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Angela
*still waiting for Wings on DVD* man you think Paramount would be jumping on the Thomas Haden Church bandwagon by releasing Wings on DVD. I mean Ned and Stacey is coming out, it's obvious that Sony's jumping on the THC bandwagon releasing that :frowning:

Angela_K

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Angela
It was posted at sitcoms online, it's coming out in Early August, check the Ned and Stacey board at SO :)

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
Thanks Angela. They don't give much more info maybe Dave or Gord can dig up more. But i'm loking forward too it. :)

Sebastien S

Second Unit
Would love to see:

Beverly Hills 90210 (Season sets)
Party of five season 2
Head of the Class
The new Batlestar Galactica
The Flash
Dark Shadows (1991)
Wolf Lake
He-Man (original TV series)
She-Ra
Justice League (box/season sets)
The Muppet Show (complete season sets)

I will be getting:

Lois & Clark
Lost

These haven't been announced but I'm sure we'll see them around Sep/Oct 2005 and I'll pick them up:

Alias season 4
Smallville season 4
Dead Zone season 3
Enterprise season 2

Has "Charmed season 2" been officially announced?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks