What's new

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen (2 Viewers)

Southpaw

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
Charles -
I just have to say that this has to be the best making of documentary ("The Human Factor") ever put on disc. Just great stuff. So informative and I loved how it was organized. My favorite before watching this one was the one on Superman Returns. I just totally get into in-depth analysis about the process of how a film is conceived and made. Great work. Great disc. Probably my new favorite Blu-ray.
Congrats on the results!

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Charles,

I'm half way through The Human Factor and let me say that in some ways it's more riveting than the actual movie!

Shane D

Supporting Actor
i watched this this weekend and just wanted to add my voice to job well done. im not big on extras anymore and this one kept my interest to get it all watched.

I really appreciated the option to watch all at once or the broken down sections. taking it in small doses over a 3 day period made it easier on me to watch it inbetween other stuff.

Real Name
Charles de Lauzirika
Sorry for the belated response -- I've been immersed in the process of directing my first feature film these last few months -- but I wanted to thank everyone for the very positive feedback on Transformers 2. It was an incredibly ambitious project with extraordinary pressure throughout, but everyone at Paramount, Bay Films, Trailer Park and Deluxe really did an amazing job supporting me and my team.

Glad you guys enjoyed the supplements. Hopefully we'll do even better on the next one.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Congratulations on your first feature film! I look forward to seeing it upon release.

Keep up the fantastic work, and I'm sure great things are in the future for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks