What's new

Pre-Order A Bronx Tale: 30th Anniversary Edition (1993) (4k UHD) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
615qeS-KWbL._SX342_.jpg 61LztQsNGSL._SX342_.jpg

DEETS:​

• Runtime: 121 minutes
  • Rated: R
  • Release Year: 1993
  • Director: Robert De Niro
  • Featuring: Robert De Niro, Chazz Palminteri, Lillo Brancato, Taral Hicks, Joe Pesci, Kathrine Narducci
  • Available as 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray edition and standard Blu-ray Disc edition
  • Genre: Crime, Drama
  • Never before released on Blu-ray in the USA
  • Bonus features include brand new extended interviews with De Niro and Palminteri 2023 Tribeca Festival premiere of restored version & theatrical re-release to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the filM

A BRONX TALE: 4K Restored 30th Anniversary Edition​

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited:
Reactions: PMF

cineMANIAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Luis
There's some confusion surrounding this release. I've read speculation on another forum that this is a BD-R/MOD, which would confound me if true. This is the type of film that needs a fancy bells and whistles release considering the pedigree behind it, not to mention the fact it has eluded a format upgrade for decades. I'm happy it's finally getting a 4K but it feels like a small throwaway release*

*this was revealed weeks ago on the "other forum"

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Finally!

At this point, I'm just happy to see the film get released at all. Bells and whistles are nice, but the important thing is making the film available.

The Amazon link says this is one disc and the cover doesn't say anything about an included Blu-ray version. I hope there will be a Blu-ray edition as well for those who don't have 4K capability. (I'm in that group.)

Edit: Noticed that the press release specifies there will be a Blu-ray. I guess it's just not up for sale yet.

[*]Bonus features include brand new extended interviews with De Niro and Palminteri 2023 Tribeca Festival premiere of restored version & theatrical re-release to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the filM

This wording is unclear. Are they referring to a theatrical re-release that will occur this year, or only to the screening at Tribeca? I'd probably go if the film is re-released near me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks