What's new

Toshiba HD-A2 $198 at Wal-Mart (1 Viewer)

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Man, that's some great news. I'll bookmark the page with the hope of the wife seeing it just in time for Christmas. Should be interesting on what Wal-mart does with this on Black Friday. I'll be keeping my eyes on this one.

Nick

Second Unit
Well, it looks like we will be seeing Bluray price drop in the near future. I have my heart set on Bluray. It will either be PS3 or Stand alone player. But HD DVD price is very very tempting.

Dalton

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dalton
I did indeed see the A2 for $198 at Wal-Mart last night. It is tempting to pick one up and move the A1 to the bedroom. If i wasn't building a new PC and waiting for the LG Bluray/HDDVD combo drive i would buy one and move my A1 to the bedroom.

Dalton

Dalton

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dalton
Thanks for the Circuit City heads up Jack. I wasn't going to get one but i had a coupon for $40 off of $199 so i grabbed a $1 bag of candy and ended up getting the A2 for $167 out the door. For anybody who is interested if u go to the post office and get a change of address form they are filled with coupons. That's were i got the $40 off coupon for CC. It's worth a try if u want to get into HDDVD at a low price.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks