What's new

The Traveler (1 Viewer)

BridgetJZ

Second Unit
Who's reading this book right now? Interesting, huh? Can someone reallly escape the many surveillance camera's that catch us on tape? This book has got me thinking of all kinds of things..

SarahG

Second Unit
Hey - I'm about halfway done with this. Sorry to get back to you so late but I came in to see if anyone wanted to discuss and was glad to see someone already talking about it!

The whole "off the grid" element is so strange to think about - is there really a "big brother" watching us all the time? Then I think about how those brothers in the book are evading the "vast machine" and think about all the things they have to avoid - like ATMs, social security numbers, surveillance cameras, insecure internet things etc. I'm starting to feel a little paranoid...lol. Great book so far - I like this angle on privacy and anonymity and the heroine in this is kickin. I def recommend. Anyone know when the next one comes out? I know it's a series but that's all I know.

BridgetJZ

Second Unit
No Worries! I'm just happy that someone is reading the book as well. Isn't it so great? I was really happy to hear about a trilogy too. What do you think the other two books will focus on? I haven't heard of any release dates for those books, but I'll definitely be reading them when they come out.

I also heard a rumor that there might be a movie? Who knows when that will happen, but I think this book would make for a great movie. Kind of like what they are doing for The Da Vinci Code. Who can you see playing the part of Maya?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks