What's new

The Survivor Panama HTF Challenge (entries closed) (1 Viewer)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
All updated from tonight's episode.

Brad, at this point, she probably has a better chance than your last pick :) La Mina looks to be in big trouble post-merge...

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
That was a long break, finally get to update this thread again! Everyone still has at least one person left so everyone will get some points at the end.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
What about Aras/Sally/Bruce? Maybe give one point each since it was a combined effort...

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
I was thinking about that, maybe post-merge any time there are teams for the reward challenge, the winners would get one point per person whether it's teams of 2, 3, or 4, I just don't want the point scoring to get too confusing.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I don't believe so, Joseph, because a close look at the coming attractions for Sunday (thanks to my DVR) shows Cirie's fire outracing Danielle's for the tie breaker win. Also, the creative editors threw in a shot of Danielle in a competition to make you believe she was still "alive." But that shot was from old footage and not a new immunity challenge. I could be wrong but I think Danielle is going to be 4th.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, but
I think they want you to believe that. Her flame looks to be nowhere near the rope. The other promo shows Danielle with a larger fire than before which indicates Cirie doesn't win at that point when Danielle's flame was small and Danielle's flame in the other shot appears to be placed right below the rope.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Haven't had a chance to see the last 2 episodes yet but based on the finale, I think we may have a tie for winner between Travis and Joseph, we may need a tie-breaker challenge. :)

I'll try to have the final standings posted soon....

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Cirie's individual reward was the difference.

It's

+8 for Cirie
vs
+5 for Aras and +0 for Dan.

Although, I never picked Cirie. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks