What's new

The Running Man: Special Edition (1 Viewer)

Mark Basile

Stunt Coordinator
The Running Man: Special Edition is on the way from Artisan in the first quarter of 2004. It will include a brand new anamorphic widescreen transfer and Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS 6.1 soundtracks.

It'll be nice to get rid of yet another non-anamorphic transfer.

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
I just bought the old disc not even a month ago for 10 bucks. I'm not giving anymore of my money to Artisan.

I'm taking bets now for THE PUNISHER: ULTIMATE EDITION next year before the new film comes out.:D

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Are you ready for pain?
Are you ready for suffering?
Then you are ready for Captain Freedoms workout!

I will get it, although I just got the old release for like $6, so its not that big of a loss for me

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Any extras? As per it being a "Special Edition". A commentary would be nice. And deleted scenes, if there are any.

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
Great news! I held off on purchasing the original, glad to see that for once I will not have to rebuy a movie!

Todd_B

Second Unit
If this turns out to be true, then all the times I put the DVD back, praying for a SE, will not have been in vein :)

Todd B

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
"Well I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I am going to ram it into your stomach and break your spine!"

This movie has too many of my favorite Arnold moments. And not to mention Jesse Ventura as captain freedom. The workout video alone makes me laugh a lot.

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Definitely from Arnold's golden phase. I hadn't though about picking it up until now, but this might be fun to get.

Ryan_C

Second Unit
Wow, so he's really running. Cool.:emoji_thumbsup:

For those of you who don't know it, Arnie really is a VERY smart guy when it comes to politics and social issues, especially in regards to kids. He had the cover story in Esquire magazine a few months ago, and the article really sold me on him.

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
I hope this will include the John Parr music video "Running Away With You"...It featured footage of the singer integrated with clips from the movie.

It's a double dip I won't mind.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

When the world was bruised and battered, you and me were all that mattered.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks