What's new

The Rodgers & Hammerstein Collection (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Rick Thompson

Screenwriter
MatthewA said:
When I wrote to Universal about Flower Drum Song and some other Universal musicals I wanted to see on Blu-ray, here is the response I got:Thank you for contacting us.Many factors influence the timing and content of our releases, and no plans have been announced for the Blu-ray release of "Flower Drum Song" or the other titles you listed. Unfortunately, no further information is available at this time.For a listing of upcoming releases, please check our website periodically at: http://universalstudiosentertainment.com. You might also wish to subscribe to our online newsletter for product announcements at http://signup.universalstudios.com/form/39.We appreciate your interest and hope that you will continue to enjoy Universal products.Sincerely,Consumer RelationsUNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOME ENTERTAINMENT
I got the same response. In other words, "Tough luck, dude. We're too busy repackaging old releases."

Doug Bull

Advanced Member
Real Name
Doug Bull
Not too many people would be aware that "OKLAHOMA!" was originally shot in Cinecolor. ;)

oklahoma1.jpg

Or was it 2 strip Technicolor?

Doug.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
AnthonyClarke said:
Could you email the pic in your latest posting .; the top pic of Gordon and Shirley?
i can't figure out how to download it from the site ...
1) Right click, 2) "save image as"

That's all I ever do to download a photo.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Robin9 said:
1) Right click, 2) "save image as"

That's all I ever do to download a photo.
In this case you need to click on the image and then click on the "SAVE" icon in the lower right corner of the picture. When the new version of the image appears on your screen you can do the "right-click and save."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks