What's new

The Jeffersons: Season Three? (1 Viewer)

John McM

Second Unit
somebody who is pretty high up (not naming names, but he's a respected one, doesn't work for this site though) said season 3 will be announced very shortly, along with AITF season 4

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke

If this is true, I'm going to be one ecstatic person!!! Mind you, I won't hold my breath until we hear an official announcement from Sony. However, reading this rumor indeed made me smile!! I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled.

DaveK

Second Unit
Good news people out there in TV land......

Season Three of The Jeffersons comes out on April 12.
I would also suggest purchasing All in the Family Season 4 which comes out that same day.

Sherman Hemsley makes his debut in AITF that season as George Jefferson, so you'll see a lot more of him, Louise and Lionel.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
I literally can't wait!! I kept hoping Sony wouldn't drop the ball on this series, and lo and behold, they haven't! I've been waiting so long for the third season to be released. Now I definitely have something to look forward to in April! I only hope they pick up the pace with the release of the remaining seasons (assuming Sony actually releases them). There's still a lot of ground to cover. As for "All In The Family", I'd like to collect that series, but it's not available in Canada.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Andrew, I live in Mississauga, and have recently seen AITF at Besy Buy, as well as Future Shop. Take a look there, and you may find it..
Dan..

P.S. Still hoping for Sony to make another Charlie's Angels announcement!!:D

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
Thanks very much Dan. I'm in Guelph, near Kitchener so hopefully I'll strike gold at the Future Shop there.

I actually just checked Future Shop's website, and they have seasons 2 & 3 listed for $50 (CDN) a piece. The price is a bit steep, considering it's Sony, but I've been wanting these for a long time so I'll take the plunge.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks