1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Great Canadian Upgrade Sale!!!

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Drew_W, Jul 5, 2004.

1. Drew_W

Drew_W Well-Known Member

Upgrade time is upon me again. I've never sold any hardware as I've upgraded before, so I have lots and lots of stuff sitting around the house. In lieu of this, I've created a mini-website complete with blurbs, photos, links to manuals and product websites...basically everything you need to make an informed decision.

There are receivers, speakers, sources, cables...even a large chunk of my CD collection for sale. Take a look!

http://members.rogers.com/dominoes/

Although it says it on the page, I will repeat just so all is clear...prices are in CANADIAN FUNDS!...this is good news for US residents due to the current exchange rate!

Please e-mail offers/questions/suggestions/comments/etc. I will reply promptly! Thanks!

2. RobWil

RobWil Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I don't want any of your stuff but I do like your website!
    Great job!

3. Drew_W

Drew_W Well-Known Member

Thanks! Seems better than trying to format it all out in one long post, plus putting pictures up is nice...I like seeing what I buy, the same I'm sure goes for other people.

4. AaronG

AaronG Well-Known Member

Hi Drew,

Sent you a PM.

Thanks,
    Aaron

5. Drew_W

Drew_W Well-Known Member

I read you loud and clear Aaron. Let me dig them up tomorrow and I'll e-mail you back...I'm thinking $15CND for the three if we can meet somewhere close to here (401/404).

6. Drew_W

Drew_W Well-Known Member

Aww c'mon guys, save this stuff from eBay. Surely someone here could use this stuff.

7. Drew_W

Drew_W Well-Known Member

I'll drop to $650 (for the Veritas 2.1s) if someone wants to pick them up, or I can deliver them. If I deliver them, you're free to try them out in your system before purchasing them.

A reminder that the Veritas line now starts at the 2.2i for $2800+tax.

8. MarkusP

MarkusP Well-Known Member

Mark
    Drew - do you still have the Veritas? I live in TO. Send me a PM to discuss.

Thanks.
    Markus