What's new

The DVD Marquee - A DVD Podcast (1 Viewer)

Shane_M

Stunt Coordinator
It's been a long time since I posted a thread on The DVD Marquee Podcast we've been working on. We've changed the format a little, started releasing shows weekly, as well as mini-marquees and movie-marquees, which are short reviews usually featuring 1 title.

If you haven't visited in a while I invite you to come re-discover The DVD Marquee.

Our most recent podcasts have covered the following titles: ATL, The Cavern, V for Vendetta, The Benchwarmers, Some Like It Hot: 2-disc SE, Final Destination 3, Ren & Stimpy, The Incredible Hulk, Ask the Dust, The Sentinel, Just My Luck, RV, and Find Me Guilty.

While your visiting the site please vote for us by entering your email addy in the box on the right, and responding to the email from podcast alley. Thanks.

You can also subscribe via iTunes by clicking here.

Jeffrey

Stunt Coordinator
In addition to the movies Shane listed, we've also got some great titles coming in the weeks ahead. Looking ahead to Show #13 alone: Brick (one of the best movies I've seen so far this year...and possibly the best), Scary Movie 4, Inside Man and select titles from Warner's recent box sets saluting Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Stewart and James Cagney (the latter via their Tough Guys) set.

Also coming: Our thoughts on the new Lord Of The Rings re-issues, a special edition of Body Double, sophomore seasons of Lost, Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy, the long awaited re-master of Double Indemity and much more.

Echoing Shane, we would really appreciate your votes via the Podcast Alley link which you can access via our main page linked below. You're not only helping promote HTF (whose support we'll never be less than grateful for) , but you're also helping take our show past cult status which is our goal.

Thanks for reading (and listening),

Jeffrey Rosado
Creator/Co-Host, The DVD Marquee

www.thedvdmarquee.com

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks