What's new

The Big Bang Theory Season 6 (1 Viewer)

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Chuck Anstey said:
Dr. Elizabeth Plimpton played by Judy Greer
I'm a huge Judy Greer fan. Can't understand why no one has found the right formula for her to star in a sitcom, or cast her as the LEAD (not the best friend) in a RomCom. She was much more appealing than Sarah Chalke in that dreadful sitcom they did together. (And I generally like Chalke.) Of course, both second bananas were better than the leads in that show. If they'd made the series about Greer's character and Tyler Labine's (the poor man's Jack Black) instead of the chemistry-free pairing of Chalke and (the unwatchable) Jason Biggs, the thing might still be on the air. Regards, Joe

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, she was the lead in the quirky comedy, "Miss Guided", which I did like, but probably too quirky for Nielsen viewers in general.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
If they'd made the series about Greer's character and Tyler Labine's (the poor man's Jack Black) instead of the chemistry-free pairing of Chalke and (the unwatchable) Jason Biggs, the thing might still be on the air.
Oh I completely agree. Whenever the four characters were on the screen it was Greer and Labine that held my attention. - Walter.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Greer was the female lead in the classic Hebrew Hammer:
1f321a48_8958475_gal.jpeg

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Originally Posted by Aaron Silverman
Greer was the female lead in the classic Hebrew Hammer:
Forget that. Rent what Planet Are You From and lean on the FF button.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I thought Raj's date at the library was great, made sense they'd be more comfortable texting each other! It never occurred to me that some guys would be so excited if their girlfriends dressed up as those particular Princesses! Gotta wonder if Sheldon might have had a different reaction if Amy was dressed as Princess Leia. Probably no different.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Nelson Au said:
I thought Raj's date at the library was great, made sense they'd be more comfortable texting each other! It never occurred to me that some guys would be so excited if their girlfriends dressed up as those particular Princesses! Gotta wonder if Sheldon might have had a different reaction if Amy was dressed as Princess Leia. Probably no different.
Seldon would have least done a double-take or paused to think about it, before he resumed his usual activities. He couldn't ignore Princess Leia in the slave girl costume. :)

Chuck Anstey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chuck Anstey
Star Wars would definitely change Howard's wish. Please let it be Princess Leia in the gold bikini. Please let it be Princess Leia in the gold bikini.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Chuck Anstey said:
Star Wars would definitely change Howard's wish. Please let it be Princess Leia in the gold bikini. Please let it be Princess Leia in the gold bikini.
That would definitely change things up. Other than Sheldon the rest of the guys are complete horndogs. Haven't seen the episode yet, but sounds like it was pretty good.

Michael Henry

Second Unit
Real Name
J. Michael Henry
So I just got done serving in jury selection for a federal case in district court...I didn't get picked :( Having been through this excrutiating process - lasting over 7 hours, I pondered all day how Sheldon would do in a jury..come on CBS!!!

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
I pondered all day how Sheldon would do in a jury
The answer is not well. :) If you recall in Season 3, episode 16 (The Excelsior Acquisition) - Sheldon went to traffic court and ended up in jail. (I had to google it to get the specific episode.) - Walter.

Chuck Anstey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chuck Anstey
Michael Henry said:
But can you imagine him in a room with 11 others trying to come to a verdict??? Gold.
Yes it would be but I don't see how they plausibly get by: "Well, Sheldon was being Sheldon, except in front of a judge." to get him picked for a jury. I don't see Sheldon as ever submitting to a week or more of a trial, away from his important work for something as trivial as a jury trial. They could have fun just with him having to sit there waiting to be called and then the interview process, where he is summarily rejected and/or tossed in jail again. They also could have him forced onto a student disciplinary committee and effectively do the same thing.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Michael Henry said:
It's a sitcom - the rules don't pertain... He could slip through the system...
Actually, I can see him not slipping, but getting caught in the system. Sheldon wants to evade jury duty, but the judge won't accept any of his excuses. The question would be does he become disruptive during the trial or deliberations? I vote both. This would be a great episode.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
And maybe they can convince Nimoy to come back and tell Sheldon its only logical to submit to Pon Farr. The time of mating. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks