What's new

The Alvin Show/Alvin & the Chipmunks (1 Viewer)

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I'll probably get that Christmas one, I used to have those on VHS and loved them. I'd possibly pick up other ones too.

Steve_Z

Stunt Coordinator
If they release the Alvin Show on DVD, I hope they release the whole series on DVD. I think it only lasted one season.

Anyway, they better have Clyde Crashcup cartoons on the DVD.

Al (alweho)

Second Unit
Isn't it Crashcup? (He invented the bathtub you know.) ;)

I used to have the record album from this show and now have the EMI CD. What I wouldn't give to see Mrs. Frumpington sing "A baby, baby, baby, a daddy, daddy, daddy!" again...

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Received today:

Dear Oliver,

Thanks for the note. Presently we're targeting the DVD release of "The Chipmunk Adventure" for sometime next year. Hopefully we'll have a more firm date in a few months.

Regards,

Customer Assistance
Chipmunks.com

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor
I am sure even without current syndication these episodes will do well on DVD, but they really should try to get some Chipmunks episodes on a station like Boomerang so people can remember how great the episodes were.

Paul

Pavan_P

Second Unit
I got an advanced copy of the set. Looks good. The 1988 and 1989 Christmas specials have the original "The Chipmunks" theme (with that title). DiC closing logo is at the end of those two. Both are over 23 minutes eachp. The 1981 special runs over 24 min.

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I was wondering the same thing. That's the episode I'd most like to see again.

Tabetha

Agent
Yes I'm pretty sure that was a Mother's Day special. It definitly wasn't a Christmas special though.

I'm excited that they are finally going to release the Chipmunks shows and specials. I always loved the little guys and The Chipmunks Adventure was definitly one of my faves. I used to have it taped on VHS but lost it at one point.

I'm unsure of The Alvin show. I don't think I ever saw it. Or at least don't remember seeing it. I do remember the Alvin and the Chipmunks show though. So I'm defintly hoping they release that on dvd sometime in the near future!

Tabbi

Pavan_P

Second Unit
Coming AUGUST 22:
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Trick or Treason

Contains 4 episodes and the special:

Special: Alvin and the Chipmunks: Trick or Treason
Episode: "Babysitter Fright Night"
Episode: "Theodore's Life as a Dog"
Episode: "Nightmare on Seville Street"
Episode: "No Chipmunk is an Island"

Richard*J

Auditioning
yes there was mothers day special entitled A Chipmunk Reunion as well as the Valentines Day special where Alvin dresses as "Captain Chipmunk" in a spoof of Zorro. I am fortunate to have recorded both, but I would still love to buy an actual dvd release.

Tabetha

Agent
Maybe if that little special/4 episode dvd sells well then maybe they'll start releasing both The Alvin Show and Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Tabbi

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks