What's new

Teen Wolf - Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Season 3B premiered tonight. I thought it was honestly creepier than any episode of American Horror Story this season. The cold open with Stiles's cascading dreams within dreams used to be a nightmarish situation that I frequently experienced as a child, and it still triggers a visceral reaction with me.I love how well all of the cast play off each other, and I like how the show's using their parents more now that they're in the loop.Mostly, though, I loved Lydia's barely disguised glee at finally not being the crazy one for a change.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
So far this winter run has been the most interesting and focused the show's been yet. Love the story options that opened up as a result of the parents being in the know.

The concept of a werewolf/were-coyote being trapped in wolf/coyote form for more than half her childhood is a fascinating one. The only downside to it that I see is that that Shelley Hennig recurring here means we probably won't get any Jackie Nevada on "Justified" this season.

The scene with Lydia having stepped on the trap was one of my all time favorite scenes on this show. It put her into a position where she had to give Stiles the highest praise that she gives and call him smart. I really like that rather than pushing a heavy-handed romantic angle with them, you see them develop this deeper relationship of trust and growing mutual admiration. The Stiles/Lydia relationship is one that each will consider one of the most important of their lives; if not as a couple than as comrades in arms in this strange war against the supernatural.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks