What's new

Supernatural Season 7 (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I've had mixed feelings about this season, but last night was some great stuff; now the storyline is starting to come together.. whether or not it can really make all the pieces fall into place over the next few eps is going to be something to see, but I really enjoyed the ambush at the end. :)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Always enjoy it when Castiel is part of the cast. He is much missed and his and Dean's particular bond was always the source of great pleasure in previous seasons. I've really missed that this year.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Ok, the cop car doing a siren rendition of "Friends" made me laugh enough I rewound it twice. Entire episode was good stuff and a lot of connections clicked together

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Well, we definitely ended some chapters (Bobby) and we changed things up at the end.. but I'm not sure where this leaves us next season, a heck of a cliffhanger, though

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I have to admit that I was pretty surprised by the ending. I'm guessing that there's only so much time that they can keep Dean in purgatory next season but I'm pretty intrigued by where they'll begin next year and the shakeup to the status quo. Since there's no Bobby around and Castiel is probably only going to guest star again, it'll be interesting to see Sam and Dean each on their own for a while.
mattCR said:
Well, we definitely ended some chapters (Bobby)
sob

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Yes, a pretty good finale though the final showdown with Dick Roman didn't quite have the amount of fireworks I was expecting.

They did right with the Bobby storyline, and I'll definitely be back to see them negotiating their new set-ups at the start of next season.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks