1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sunrocket Users

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Jeff Pug, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Jeff Pug

Jeff Pug Well-Known Member

Who did you switch to and what kinda deal did you get??

2. Bejoy

Bejoy Well-Known Member

Stayed with "Sunrocket" (aka Teleblend). My credit card charge comes as "Sunrocket/Teleblend".

Same equipment and no number porting. It seems they are using the same equipment as SR and I am getting the same quality. Paying about ~$15 monthly, with taxes.

3. SethH

SethH Well-Known Member

I wasn't a SunRocket user, but I use ViaTalk and I think they're great. They frequently run a BOGO deal where you pay about $200 and get 2 years of service.

One thing that I think would appeal to SunRocket users is that ViaTalk is owned by a company that runs on a debt-free model, so the likelyhood of bankruptcy (a la SunRocket) is pretty slim for the time-being.

4. Bob Graz

Bob Graz Well-Known Member

I switched from Sunrocket to ATT Call Vantage. ATT Call Vantage is nearly flawless service. I'm very happy with it. They bill my card about $29 a month. I got a free telephone adapter and free first month service when I signed up. I ported my number over, took about 10 days.