What's new

Sunrocket Users (1 Viewer)

Bejoy

Stunt Coordinator
Stayed with "Sunrocket" (aka Teleblend). My credit card charge comes as "Sunrocket/Teleblend".

Same equipment and no number porting. It seems they are using the same equipment as SR and I am getting the same quality. Paying about ~$15 monthly, with taxes.

SethH

Senior HTF Member
I wasn't a SunRocket user, but I use ViaTalk and I think they're great. They frequently run a BOGO deal where you pay about $200 and get 2 years of service.

One thing that I think would appeal to SunRocket users is that ViaTalk is owned by a company that runs on a debt-free model, so the likelyhood of bankruptcy (a la SunRocket) is pretty slim for the time-being.

Bob Graz

Supporting Actor
I switched from Sunrocket to ATT Call Vantage. ATT Call Vantage is nearly flawless service. I'm very happy with it. They bill my card about $29 a month. I got a free telephone adapter and free first month service when I signed up. I ported my number over, took about 10 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.