What's new

Starhunter: The Complete Series (1 Viewer)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
You know, I only caught part of an episode in reruns on television and I really didn't remember much about it. Hearing about some of the fairly light reviews on this set, I hadn't thought about picking it up and I really was reserved about buying the set. But, after buying the set and watching the first disk, I have to say that the series really ain't half bad. The disks being single sided was a real bonus.

Picking it up for $21.99 at Best Buy was also the bargain as well. Although I probably won't pick up the second series as the price range ($45) for the same number of episodes and the fact that the cast changed really doesn't warrant the picking up ono the second series.

Rick P

Supporting Actor
Are they full screen or wide screen? The european broadcasts were not only widescreen but ran about 50 minutes each.

troy evans

Screenwriter
Now, You should check out Starhunter:2300.It's the second season....kind of.There are many tie ins and You follow his son who he was originally looking for.I can't say to much or It'll ruin it if You do at least see it.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
troy, I appreciate it but I can't justify spending almost $50 on that set especially when its not on my list. I only picked up the first set because it was inexpensive.

The episode on the first season set are full frams and are around 42-44 minutes each.

Rick P

Supporting Actor
(hugs his UK recordings) saves me the trouble, thanks, I also hear that they are on the discs in the wrong order, "The Divinity Cluster' is ep.1, not 4.

troy evans

Screenwriter
I can confirm They are in the wrong order.Why? I have no idea.Looks like I may have to check out EZDVD in Austrailia to see about ordering the UK versions.Thanks for the info Rick.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I was a walmart a few weeks ago and purchase Starhunter as it was on for a cheap price. I have watched a couple episodes and it looks like a neat show. It is sad that it only lasted for about 22 episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks