1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Soundgarden Reunion

Discussion in 'Music' started by Carl Miller, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Carl Miller

Carl Miller Well-Known Member

Don't know how many Soundgarden fans are out there, but the band has reunited at least for a couple of concerts. They played a show last week in Seattle and are booked for a Lollapalooza appearance in Chicago....There's no official word on whether there will be a new album or a tour, but I'm sure hoping for a new record, and perhaps at least a proper official live recording. Word is they sounded great last week at the small show they did.

2. Ron Reda

Ron Reda Well-Known Member

Check this out...

http://theultimatebootlegexperience3.blogspot.com/2010/04/soundgarden-2010-04-16-seattle-wa.html

3. Carl Miller

Carl Miller Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link Ron! The band sounds good .I'm not much for audience recordings, but it sure was nice to hear Rusty Cage played live. I tell ya, I'd suffer through two days of tinnitus to see them live...

4. zarazhi

zarazhi New Member

5. zarazhi

zarazhi New Member

6. Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina Well-Known Member

Wow, haven't heard their cover of Waiting For The Sun since I saw that at Universal Amphitheater in 1996. Can't wait to DL this and listen to the band.

Now I know why you've been shaking!