What's new

Soundgarden Reunion (1 Viewer)

Carl Miller

Screenwriter
Don't know how many Soundgarden fans are out there, but the band has reunited at least for a couple of concerts. They played a show last week in Seattle and are booked for a Lollapalooza appearance in Chicago....There's no official word on whether there will be a new album or a tour, but I'm sure hoping for a new record, and perhaps at least a proper official live recording. Word is they sounded great last week at the small show they did.

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
Check this out...

http://theultimatebootlegexperience3.blogspot.com/2010/04/soundgarden-2010-04-16-seattle-wa.html

Carl Miller

Screenwriter
Thanks for the link Ron! The band sounds good .I'm not much for audience recordings, but it sure was nice to hear Rusty Cage played live. I tell ya, I'd suffer through two days of tinnitus to see them live...

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Wow, haven't heard their cover of Waiting For The Sun since I saw that at Universal Amphitheater in 1996. Can't wait to DL this and listen to the band.

Now I know why you've been shaking!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks