1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sony MDR-DS8000 DTS-ES Headphones, do they work?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Edwin_R, Mar 25, 2003.

1. Edwin_R

Edwin_R New Member

Hi guys, this is my first post, and I hope I'm posting this in the right place because I didn't see any other section that it fit in. But Anyway, I've been searching for reviews or opinions on the Sony MDR-DS8000 wireless DTS-ES headphones with no luck. Do these really work? The reason I'm asking is because I will be moving into an apartment where I won't be able to use my current speaker system (For noise reasons) and I thought these would be a good alternative if they actually work like sony says they do. So, do any of you have these, or know anything about them? Thanks.

2. PatrickS

PatrickS Well-Known Member

I've been wondering the same thing. I'm going to call my local goodguys and see if they have them. If so I may give them a try. I'll let you know if I find anything out![​IMG]

Patrick

3. Edwin_R

Edwin_R New Member

Yeah, let me know what you find out. It's odd how long these have been out with no reviews or anything at all on them. They sound really cool [​IMG]

4. Jeff Kohn

Jeff Kohn Well-Known Member

I would be very skeptical. I sure as hell wouldn't pay $500+ for the without being to try them first.