What's new

Sony MDR-DS8000 DTS-ES Headphones, do they work? (1 Viewer)

Edwin_R

Auditioning
Hi guys, this is my first post, and I hope I'm posting this in the right place because I didn't see any other section that it fit in. But Anyway, I've been searching for reviews or opinions on the Sony MDR-DS8000 wireless DTS-ES headphones with no luck. Do these really work? The reason I'm asking is because I will be moving into an apartment where I won't be able to use my current speaker system (For noise reasons) and I thought these would be a good alternative if they actually work like sony says they do. So, do any of you have these, or know anything about them? Thanks.

PatrickS

Stunt Coordinator
I've been wondering the same thing. I'm going to call my local goodguys and see if they have them. If so I may give them a try. I'll let you know if I find anything out!:)

Patrick

Edwin_R

Auditioning
Yeah, let me know what you find out. It's odd how long these have been out with no reviews or anything at all on them. They sound really cool :D

Jeff Kohn

Supporting Actor
I would be very skeptical. I sure as hell wouldn't pay $500+ for the without being to try them first.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks