What's new

So who is buying Spiderman? (1 Viewer)

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
You do know how to shoot a web line straight up right? Left trigger/black button. It was pretty easy getting up the tower that way.
Yup. Those damn bombs kept nailing me though and then blowing the staicase up.

I did like the following level a lot where you chase Vulture and prevent the sign and water tower from falling. Pretty cool.

-Dean-

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor
Man,
You guys have lotsa time to play and I'm jealous! :)
Between work, my daughter, my girlfriend and other 'to-do' issue on a daily basis, I'm lucky if I get to play 1-2 hours every other day!!!! :frowning:
Loving Spiderman to death, trying to accelerate my learning curve on it.
Troy

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
I'm currently getting my ass kicked on that stupid tower of Vulture's.
Keep zipping straight up but, those damn spider-like mines and, the bouncing ones, just don't ever stop!!!! :angry:
Got so frustrated that I turned it off the other day and haven't played it since...
Oh yeah, I think the camera sucks. But, otherwise a fun game. Also, you should be able to go down to street level. Just my opinion.
Guess I'll have to wait for that awesome looking Superman game, to fly anywhere, including street level. :emoji_thumbsup:

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor
Here's how I got up that tower....

Dont bother zipping straight up, only with a lot of luck will that get you to the top without taking too much damage. After you get thru the maze part of the tower and you reach the final barrage of bombs you cling to the outer wall (so that Spidey's belly is facing you thru the transparent wall. Then zip up and diagonally to the next wall, and you will again wind up with Spidey's belly facing you thru the transparent wall. Repeat this move until you are at the top, and you won't take many hits at all. Good luck!

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor
I just got the game on Tuesday and started playing in normal mode. I got to the part right before you kill Uncle Ben's killer. Last night I started over on Hero (trying to find the secrets :)) and it's a whole nutha ballgame. It seems like the jump up in levels, increases the difficulty by like 2.
Troy
{is if 5 o'clock yet, Spidey's callin) :)

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Camera really sucks...to the point of not really enjoying the game that much anymore.
Just beat Scorpion btw. This game has lost it's appeal very quickly for me.:angry:

Ray Spencer

Auditioning
just got spidey for the GCN. this game rocks! smooth graphics, great gameplay, lots of cool combos to master. yes the camera is a little bad at times, but i find centering it to be quick and easy, and 99 times out of a 100 that fixes the problem. i'm happy. :)

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
Camera really sucks...to the point of not really enjoying the game that much anymore.
I agree that the camera is a major flaw in the game but I just don't care. Aerial combat with the Green Goblin is one of the most wonderful gaming experiences I've had in a long time. I'd give this game a 9/10 just for that :)

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor
Is anyone else starting out on Hero level?
I must be sooo uncoordinated with Spidey. I can't get past Uncle Ben's killer on Hero (using Enhanced controls).
He blast's me with that damn shotgun everytime...I've gotten to the point that I can beat up all the thugs just prior to Uncle Ben's killer without getting a health powerup. So when I get to the killer, I'm all full powered
I also have access to the two hidden(?) when fighting Uncle Ben's killer.
I thinking, damn, I have it bad going forward if the first boss is this hard for me! :frowning:
I've put in 3 days with over 8 hours. I may have to go back to normal mode....
Troy
Sucking at Spiderman right now :frowning:

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Derrik
I think I just waited for him to land near me, beat up on him a bit, then took off to another spot and repeated till I beat him.
Tough but fun.....and the camera still sucks!:)

Jason F.

Stunt Coordinator
Andre I have it and love it! Fanstatic grahpics.....it's just plain fun to swing around the whole city :D The camera is pretty tricky at first but I got used to it.

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor
Progress...
Isn't it great.. ;)
I've finally made it to the Vulture's lair. Climbing that tower now...for the 45th time! :frowning:
Troy
:)

Ike

Screenwriter
Well, I beat this long ago, and am looking to sell it or trade it. The listing is in the software for sale or trade thread.

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor
Guys,

Am I the only idiot who started the game on Hero mode? I've been on the friggin "Race Against Time" level for what seems like a month, although it's been closer to a week or so.

This level on Hero mode is soooooo unbelievably hard.

Anyone else play on Hero mode and get past this?

I've read a couple of walkthroughs (for this level only) and everyone else has agreed that this level is a nightmare on Hero mode.

Troy

ChrisV

Second Unit
I do not like this Spider-man game. The bad camera made it unplayable IMO. Of course, I know people that like it just fine.

It's really too bad because doing all the spider-things is a whole lot of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks