What's new

So who is buying Spiderman? (1 Viewer)

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
I spent so much time fighting the camera, I thought it was the toughest boss in the game! :)
-Dave

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
Ah, yes.

My frustration got the better of me, and I traded in Spider-Man today.

I will finish it, though, someday.

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Spidey just hit all the consoles yesterday here in the UK. My copy of the X-box version arrived this morning, and whilst yes I'd agree the camera issues can be somewhat of a pain, I am having SO much fun with this.
Indoor levels are decent (better than I was lead to believe), and those outdoor levels are just wonderful. From the first level I was really surprised by the freedom and feel to the game. "Holy crap, I'm Spider-Man!" just sprung into my mind as I threw myself from building to building.
Seeing the movie tomorrow. :)
Dan

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
Dan, I'm with you on that one. The camera's a colossal pain in the arse, but the thrill of being Spidey more than makes up for it for me.
I'm waiting for the price on the game to drop down a little though so I can add it to my GameCube collection. It's not worth full price, but definitely a more budget-friendly version would make a nice addition to my collection :)

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Well I completed it on easy. Now to tackle it on harder difficulties to unlock everything. Really enjoying this.

Dan

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Lou,

I REALLY enjoyed the movie, it captured the comic perfectly in my mind. It was a wonderful adventure to watch, just so much fun.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks