What's new

So who is buying Spiderman? (1 Viewer)

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor
Played about 3 hours last night and I LOVE THIS GAME!
It's a must have for all Xbox owners. Earlier someone posted that this game has aliasing issues, and from what I can see, there are none to be found. Smooth as silk here, although I do have the ole Xbox connected to an HDTV. :)

Rob Varto

Supporting Actor
I've never been a comic book person, so I hope to not sound like an arse, but who is Bruce Campbell? Did he create Spiderman?

Frederick

Second Unit
I talked to EB this morning, and they told me if I traded in three PS2 games, I could get the XBox version of Spiderman. I want the game, but three PS2 games?!? I only have three XBox games right now (Halo, Max Payne and RallySport), so I didn't want to trade in 2 of them. Well, I guess I could give up Halo and Payne since I've finished them, but I don't know. What do you guys think? I could scrape up three PS2 games to trade, but the idea of giving up $150 worth of games for a $50 one ...

Freddy C.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Jason - thanks a lot! I'll try that tonight when I get home from work.

Glad Tino confirmed it already works. I think it should make the game easier to play.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Frederick, that's REALLY not worth it. 3 games for 1? Don't bother. Go rent it instead, or wait a week or two & buy it s/h.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
It's a bit difficult to move around in first person because as soon as you bump into something like a wall, Spidey clings to it and it throws off your perspective. Also moving around using the left thumbstick was strange because if you pull back on it, you do a 180 degree turn.

You cannot toggle back and forth between

perspectives. I switched back to third person after a while because it was too disorienting to play in first person. Remember you have to re-enter the cheat to disable it.

It was fun for a while. Cool yes, but easier..no.

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
Is anyone gonna make this an "Official" Spider-Man thread?

BTW, what level of difficulty are you guys playing? Oh, and do you like Classic or Enhanced controls?

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
Normal, Classic

I've been trying every Spider-Man related word I know trying to get the Vulture code, but I cant find it. I've got my fingers crossed for a Black Costume Spidey as well.

This game is so much fun! Currently the Green Goblin is beating the crap out of me hand to hand.

JQ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks