What's new

Slasher Santa Display - Right or Wrong? (1 Viewer)

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
It's about time someone thought about doing this: Bad Santa Loses His Head

Synopsis: Vigilantes stole the bloody doll's head and are holding it for ransom in exchange for a note from the homeowner saying he's been a bad boy... 1000 times.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
This guy, Krupnik, is truly a stupid and pretentious individual. Those thieves, God bless em', should have just gone that extra mile and trashed his lawn and stole the Santa instead of issuing ridiculous demands.

As for that 'Santarchy' story, even department store Santa's reach a point where they've had just one too many toddlers piss on their lap before they finally snap.

Sort of reminds me of the pissed off and drunk Dan Ackroyd dressed as Santa in Trading Places.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Hey, i'm just saying that if they went through all of the trouble to sneak onto the property to steal a dolls head, they might as well have taken the real offending item...the Santa.

He's made a list and checked it twice and this guy, Krupnik, is deinitely on Santa's shitlist.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Well, as long as you're not Christian, I guess it's ok to not have the Christmas spirit. ;)

At least, that's the message this guy is definitely presenting.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Yes, well, if you can show me indisputable proof that these people are made of animated construction paper, i'll let it slide, until then...down with slasher Santa. :thumbsdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks