What's new

SEA HUNT: Showing on THIS network- New hope for DVD release? (1 Viewer)

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
gordoncolt said:
Any info on the run times on Sea Hunt 1-4?If they are uncut I am buying.
Believe it or not, Episodes for Sea Hunt ran 25-26 minutes each. :eek:
Today you'd be lucky if they ran for 20 minutes. :f

maskedmala

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Maurice
Seas Hunt complete Season 1, 2, 3 and 4 are now in pre-order at Amazon, the same with complete season 1 and 2 of Bat Masterson. The major problem with that is that it's on only one disc for each complete season. Talk about compressing thing

Bob Gu

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob Gudera
TVSHOWSONDVD.COM reports that the 11/6/12 release date on SEA HUNT Complete Seasons 1-4 and BAT MASTERSON Complete Seasons 1-2, is being pushed back to "late November". (This delay probably also applies to the YOUNG RIDERS Complete Seasons 1 & 3..Say where's S-2?)
As for those listings showing 1 Disc for these sets, don't get excited, the early listings of e-tailers are often wrong in regards to runtimes, number of discs, and even if something is in color or black and white.
I am happy to see the great interest there is in SEA HUNT here at the HTF, this thread has had over 400 reads since I posted the news about the Complete Season releases five days ago.

Darby67

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sean
More information on Sea Hunt Seasons 1 through 4: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Sea-Hunt-Seasons-1-through-4/17627
Darby

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks