What's new

Scrubs - Season 7 (1 Viewer)

Cal S

Stunt Coordinator
"Scrubs'" fate is no longer up in the air, reports John C. McGinley. "I've been told to show up at work on March 24, and the 18 episodes we're going to do starting that day will be on ABC next fall," says the actor known as the acerbic Dr. Cox on the show. "Scrubs" lead Zach Braff had expressed he definitely wanted out after what should have been the final season, but McGinley says the whole cast is aboard for one more go."

National Ledger - "Scrubs" Future No Longer in Question Says John C. McGinley

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
SCrubs returns, but I half-enjoyed the episode (mainly for Carla and Turk), but it doesn't help when it looks like Zach Braff is just phoning it in.

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Yes, this episode reminded me of the early years of Scrubs,found myself LOL numerous times,Ted was killing me!!! I'm glad I record this because there's things going on in the background that you can miss because you're laughing at what's going on in the foreground. It's nice to rewind and watch the scene again.Hope we see more of this kind of Scrubs.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This was a so-so episode that just sank under its own weight of trying to be a clever tale in its medieval settings, while alternating back and forth with the present. Definitely not one of the stronger episodes of Scrubs.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I got a kick out of how NBC kept promoting this as the Series Finale. This is a lie. It iwll be back next year on ABC. :)

Guess NBC is bitter. LOL

Cal S

Stunt Coordinator
Had some funny moments, but I' was a little disappointed with this episode. Especially after Zach Braff posted on his site about it...

But I can tell you that the coolest episode we've ever done is going to air on May 8th at 8:30(E/P). I directed it and it's a GIANT homage to "The Princess Bride".

I think he sounds little full of himself in that post. "Coolest episode" and "I directed it". Kind of a backwards (but surely unintentional) insult to anyone else who's ever directed an episode. I think he could've phrased that better to not sound like such a tool.

Also, it was completely lame that it was obviously out of order since Big Bob Kelso was still running the hospital even though he quit a couple of episodes back.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey

Bitter. They never treated Scrubs with much respect. Now they can put on another Reality show.

I liked the episode. I liked how they went back and fourth with the fairy tale and the sick patient.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

i dont think he was a tool, more like he is proud of the episode and he said so.

I also noticed the out of order thing and it was really strange.
to bad they did that.
the previous 2 shows actually could have served well as a series finale too
i thought.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I agree that the final NBC episode didn't feel right. It certainly didn't feel like a finale (which it really isn't) and it was out of order. They let Bob K. have a great scene leaving only to have him back in the next episode?

I am looking forward to seeing what happens with this show on ABC. I am hoping that since they know it is only one more season and they don't have the renewal monkey sitting on their backs that they take even more risks and try some new things.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks