What's new

Scrubs: Med School (1 Viewer)

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
The Drew/Cox connection is unmistakable, and I can't tell if the mannerisms and speech patterns are supposed to be that similar to point out that Drew is Perry 2.0 or if the actor just starting absorbing them. There are even times when Drew makes faces that make him look like Dr. Cox. On top of that, Denise & Drew is Jordan & Cox 2.0 except Denise is not totally evil, just a big ball buster. The shot of Denise in the Bruins jersey (I'm free-boobing) was infinitely hotter than the ridiculous 80's get-up she was wearing at the end of the episode. Was she supposed to look that comically bad? She looked like she stepped out of a Huey Lewis & the News video.

I was surprised to see Eliot back. They're really wary about cutting the cord, aren't they?

ETA -- Denise gets all the best lines. I don't know if I'd bother watching if she wasn't on the show.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
This weeks episodes are either getting better, or I am just getting easier to please. I am starting to like the new characters. I hope they are knowingly making Drew out to be exact clone as Cox. If they are, then Drew is doing a good job. If not, then he is not acting, he is mimicing. LOL

I didnt really find myself missing Dorian at all.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I read somewhere the other day that ABC is wrapping up Scrubs and Better Off Ted to kill them both off at the end of this season. I really could care less if Scrubs continued on as it ok but not even close to the same as what we have all come to love about the show. Better Off Ted on the other hand is getting better and better and I will be really disappointed in ABC if they kill it after this season.

What I have come to enjoy about BOT is that it leaves me with the same feeling that Scrubs used to with it's over the wall/head dead pan slap stick with a point to it in the end.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Sorry for the bump of a 9 year old thread but...

Looking for a place to post this, I did a search for Scrubs in the TV section and this was the first thread that came up about the show.

It doesn't have to do with season 9 in particular, but I thought this should be posted somewhere.

Unfortunately, Sam Loyd (Ted) has been diagnosed with cancer, and it sounds bad. There's a Go Fund Me campaign for those who may be in a position to donate if you so choose.

https://ew.com/tv/2019/02/05/scrubs-actor-sam-lloyd-diagnosed-cancer/

https://www.gofundme.com/dhfz9q-save-sammy

This sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks