What's new

Saved by the Bell S5 Cover OUTRAGE! (1 Viewer)

Scott Temple

Supporting Actor

It wouldn't have been difficult at all. In fact, that would have been too easy. Lions Gate sometimes likes to travel the stupid route. (No slipcase on the previous SBTB sets, syndication cuts on ALF, etc.)

John*P

Second Unit

It looks as if it might have been taken during the public service announcement that was a part of that episode. (which Brandon Tartikoff was a part of)

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
While not to rain on the parade, but really how much time do people spend stareing at their DVD covers? Hell, just sell the things in a damn brown paper sack or something - its whats inside that counts, dont it?

Kieran Brown

Agent
Will they release other shows like Saved By The Bell to DVD? Such as USA High, Clueless, others I can't think of, there used to be heaps (any other titles I haven't mentioned please post them). I hope they don't stop at Saved By The Bell.

htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

I would pick up the clueless tv show in a heart beat - maybe it was the cute girls, maybe i enjoyed the mindless humour, but i loved that show.

back to the actaul topic. This is a pretty disapointing move with the set though, but i haven't come to expect much from the saved by the bell cases/box (except for the college years of course).

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
Kieran Brown - 'California Dreams' was another one. Was running at the same time as Saved by the Bell's latter years. I didn't find it appealing at all though, while Saved by the Bell is destined to become a classic. Perhaps not for the reasons the show's creators and crew intended, but a classic nonetheless!

MattGSmith

Stunt Coordinator
Thank you Dave and Gord for your work on helping get the cover changed! All us fans are so appreciative. Who knew Lion's Gate would hear our concerns and actually come through and fix it? WOW! ;)

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
Now if they'd only listen to us regarding the "ALF" issues. In all honesty though, I applaud their response in this matter. Although a bonehead mistake could've been avoided in the first place, I'm glad the response was big enough for them to go back and make the change.

Jeffrey Nelson

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeffrey Nelson

:laugh:

I'm picturing legions of crazed Saved By The Bell fanatics in Elizabeth Berkley masks storming Lion's Gate Castle. Thank GOD this horrible outrage has been rectified, Elizabeth's proper place in the pantheon has been restored, and we now have a corrected cover for Saved By The Bell Season 5. I can sleep at night once again.

Shawn_Sm

Stunt Coordinator
OK now that that's fixed, why is this new picture showing a keepcase? That sucks.

Sorry didn't see what was under the picture, they could still do it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks