What's new

Rare Movie Airing Alert: PIRANHA 2: THE SPAWNING Airing On Cable! (1 Viewer)

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
For anyone who gets TWC Movies On Demand, in the Horror/Scifi section they are running a LBX print of PIRANHA 2: THE SPAWNING. I'm currently recording it.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Don't know when this started, but flipping channels and SyFy is running all kinds of movies like this. Giant sharks that jump out of the ocean and jump 30,000 feet, grabbing jetliners flying full speed. The shark is fighting a giant octopus.Piranhas that double in size every 24 hours making their way to the US. Giant snakes, alligators, who knows what else. Several of them star Debbie Gibson and Tiffany. My oh my have their careers hit rock bottom. Probably old news to a lot of you, but they're hilarious to watch. How in the world do crappy movies like this get the financing to be made? Wish I got TWC, looks like fun.

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
TWC (Time Warner Cable), it's under the VUTOPIA category, I think. Forgot to mention that.

xfile94

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jennifer Colbert
Did anybody watch the Tiffany/Debbie Gibson movie? It was hilarious!!! They both got killed at the end. I've seen Debbie Gibson in some more movies too. Their careers are at the bottom.

xfile94

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jennifer Colbert
I'm sorry about that, but it was months ago--I thought anybody that cared would have seen it:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks