What's new

Prison Break Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
There were some nutty things last night (surprise!). Why would Linc run from the operatives and engage in a firefight with them when they have his son? Once Whistler was out, why couldn't Gretchen be a little more flexible about the whole thing? I mean, come on. The deadline should be an ultimatum to get out of prison, not to actually be at a meeting place once they are. It seems like a quick, "We can't be there in 20 minutes because we're evading the police, but we are out and on our way" would be good enough.

The episode did have a good cliffhanger, as usual, though. How are they going to get Suchre and the book now? What will they do about Whistler? And, if the book is all they need, why didn't Michael just leave Whistler behind and take that (answer 1: he didn't know Whistler was basically useless; answer 2: Whistler is lying about not memorizing the coords)?

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Well, this was actually the first time during season three that
I woke up during the show.

As Greg stated above, there were some really unreasonable stunts
pulled -- but by far, this was the best episode of the season and
had managed to build up so much momentum that I was very
upset to see the show end.

The problem with this entire season was Sonoma. All the
activity inside just dragged! Now that they are out, things are
kickin' up.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
So is tonight's episode the end of the series or will there be more?

I'm still trying to figure out why Whistler was apparently willing to exchange himself for the kid, or was that just an act?

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Well done! I look forward to the continuing story lines.

"Tea-Bag, Tea-Bag, Tea-Bag!!"

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Poor Sucre. He only had 16 months on his bid at Fox River, and now he's not only been on the run for two years, but he's in Soma. I wonder if he ever thinks, "Why did I have to draw this jerk as a celly?"

Thing about Soma, though. They call it the worst of the worst, but it certainly comes across as a much more pleasant environment than Fox River. As long as you don't piss anybody off and get the chicken foot, you can move about pretty freely and there isn't constant violence and mayhem. Of course, that might change without Lechero riding herd over them.

Arild

Supporting Actor

Hrm, it hasn't really been two years in Prison Break time, though. How long has it been since they escaped from Fox River now? Weeks? Months?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks