What's new

Photos of bottomless Britney (1 Viewer)

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
OK...nearly a 10 month old thread.
Still, the topic header seemed most relevant for the photo I just saw; Britney Spears in a leopard print bikini, windexing a glass table top, in her Gucci shades.
It made me laugh.
From a previous horrific experience at HTF...I'm scared to try to link to the photo, but I trust you'll find it on your own.
Oh yeah, you can see her butt crack so that's how I'm keeping with the spirit of this thread. ;)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

You can link it now. Any image you posted gets cached locally to avoid that garbage. Not that I care to see this particular photo. Britney's a bore.

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott

Perhaps I'm weird but I don't see why everyone is so curious in The Three Golden Blondes. It's rather shocking to see that every move of their has to be on television, posted on the internet and then discussed as if they were someone important. I personally forgot her the first time I saw her on television yet here we are all these years later and she still gets all the headlines.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale

All together now.....

"And you're in this thread because of your great apathy?" :)

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
I just got a spam email saying:

USATODAY.COM NEWS!
Britney Spears died from overdose of drugs!
Britney Spears died from overdose of drugs in hospital. Doctors were unable to save the life of outstanding singer.More information here… click here

The "click here" goes to some site that probably messes up your computer, so this was the first place I could think of to check to see if this was real or not. Several years ago I predicted that however she ends up dying (even if it's not til she's 200 years old), it will be in some mysterious manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks