What's new
World Wide Stereo

Panny AE700 Projector For Sale, Make Offer (1 Viewer)

SteveCoug

Agent
************ SOLD !! ************

Anybody interested in a used Panny AE700?

I just upgraded to an AE1000.

The AE700 has 1,355 hours on the lamp, so I can't honestly say how much
life is left in it. I have been using "high" lamp power for most of
those hours.

Asking $400

I also have a 92 inch diagnal 16x9 pull down screen to go with it, if you want.
I don't know the brand name or gain or anything like that. I paid about $200 for it when I bought the PJ. Not sure what the shipping cost would be on the screen. I'd be willing to toss in the screen for $25 plus actual shipping costs.

BTW, I am NOT looking for any trades (no room for any more "stuff").

Thanks,

Steve

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

SteveCoug

Agent
Sorry, my bad for not reading the rules. :frowning:

Price has been posted in edited post above.

BTW, my "for sale" thread at AVS has been edited too. ;)

Not trying to pull any tricks here.

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Great deal... love my AE700u... only thing I'd consider replacing it with is an AE1000u once the prices bottom out or a newer/cheaper equivalent is released. Even with a bulb that's likely mid-life, $400 is a great deal (paid $625 for mine w/ 600 hours about 9 months ago).

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Heck of a deal... I would have jumped all over it 9 months ago. How are you liking the AE1000? Does it have the same short-throw attributes as the AE700? I'm using a good chunk of the AE700's zoom to get 100" at 12'. My seating is 14' away and I have no image quality complaints but I'm curious as to how much improvement would be seen going to the AE1000 for BluRay and HD-DVD (about 25% of my viewing right now, w/ 25% being regular DVD and 50% being HDTV).

SteveCoug

Agent

I have my PJ at 15 feet from the screen and now projecting to a 110" diagonal screen. There is plenty of room on the zoom to go bigger or smaller from that distance.

I'm not sure what you are asking. Sounds like you are using a fairly wide angle lens as opposed to zoom to get the size pic you want. Do you want to go bigger?

Overall, the AE1000 is brigther and sharper PQ even standing right next to the screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks