What's new

Yamaha RX-A3000 For Sale $400 (Accepting any reasonable offer) (1 Viewer)

imovecar

Auditioning
Real Name
Aaron Cohen
This is my first post here, thanks for taking a look!

I just upgraded from a Mitsubishi DLP (WD-73738) I owned since 2010 to a Sony 65A9J OLED and 4K blu-ray player. This was a monumental upgrade...the television is beautiful, I'll post my thoughts in the relevant area here. The second bulb on the Mitsubishi DLP was nearing the end of it's life so I already had a pretty dim picture on the prior TV! I'm now also in the process of getting a new receiver to take advantage of the more recent decoding technologies.

I've owned the Yamaha RX-A3000 since purchasing new when it was released, it's in great condition, includes original remote and accessories, and I would like to part with ASAP if anyone is interested. Everything works perfect. I never used most of the functionality (I only need power for a single zone) and my replacement receiver will likely be a Yamaha RX-A2A.

I'd like to get $400 but happy to entertain any reasonable offer. I'd like to be able to buy the new receiver this weekend and my wife would like the RX-A3000 sold in advance. :)

Happy to ship anywhere, and will only charge whatever the actual shipping cost ends up being.

Thanks!

Aaron

imovecar

Auditioning
Real Name
Aaron Cohen
For some reason I can't figure out how to either edit or delete the post above... Offering this for $400 and open to any negotiations.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
For some reason I can't figure out how to either edit or delete the post above... Offering this for $600 and open to any negotiations.
Members can't edit their posts after a certain length of time. I just edited it for you.

imovecar

Auditioning
Real Name
Aaron Cohen
Members can't edit their posts after a certain length of time. I just edited it for you.
Thanks! Any chance you could help edit the title of the post also? Or delete and I can repost entirely? I'm happy to accept $400 plus shipping for this now. I went ahead and picked up the Denon AVR-X3700H last night and need to move the Yamaha this weekend.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Thanks! Any chance you could help edit the title of the post also? Or delete and I can repost entirely? I'm happy to accept $400 plus shipping for this now. I went ahead and picked up the Denon AVR-X3700H last night and need to move the Yamaha this weekend.
I edited your thread's title and posts to reflect the $400.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks