What's new

Onkyo HTRC460 vs Sony STRDH740 (1 Viewer)

DropD

Auditioning
Real Name
Kevin
Any opinions or info on either of these. I have both. The onkyo in my living room where I thought Id be spending my time then I finished my basement and put a system down there with the sony both 7.2. I got the onkyo pretty cheap 5 years ago on woot. The sony I got open box last year for under $200 with the intention of going higher end later. I have all kinds of stuff hooked up to both of them which is my problem. I want to switch them to see if the onkyo is better in the basement. They kinda have the same specs and features. I guess im lookin for someone to say "hey buddy they're both really the same dont waste 2 days taking everything apart and redoing everything." Or is one better than the other? Also I have a Best Buy card burning a hole in my pocket and wouldnt mind upgrading to a 100+ watt per channel receiver. Haha. Id like to stay under $500 any suggestions on that? Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks