What's new

***Official Survivor: Amazon Discussion Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
I almost fell off my chair when I saw the previous for next week's Survivor. The women are bathing in the river. And man did Jenna look good or what???
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Alex S

Second Unit
It will be interesting to see how many physical vs. mental challenges there are, since physical (except for balance beams!) will strongly favour the guys.
So far it's been all mental like I expected it would.
I wouldn't call crossing a log physical either.
Let's see some running, throwing, lifting, climbing...
They are not going to have it because the men will easily beat the women.

If they want it to really be men vs. women than they should have all kinds of challenges not just one kind.

Look at Survivor Africa, do you remember how physical those challenges were ? Actually, all the other Survivors had physical challlenges except this one.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Will the women mop up in the endurance events?

I'm waiting for the slingshot event (of cut-throat).

I still laugh at the spear-chucking attempts by the skinny guy on the Africa edition.

Chris_HD

Agent
Kristy and Joanna are next, in that order. Kristy is a big disappointment for me. The poor deaf girl routine just isn't cutting it. If she doesn't get her act together in the next two days she's done. Joanna is disruptive and doesn't understand the game. Talking behind people's backs is what Survivor is all about. I agree regarding the alliance, it was clear to me.

Next week? Sooner or later the producers were going to make sex the feature of this show.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Joanna's stuff about the idol was ridiculous. If I were the other women, I'd start calling all the food "food idols", so Joanna will stay way from it. "And here's the bed idol, the fish idol, the chair idol, the shelter idol... sorry Joanna, you can't touch any of this now can you?"

I thought Kristy was right to complain about the others not cooperating with her with regards to her handicap. Yeah, she should take matters into her own hand more maybe, but is it unreasonable to expect more active participation from them? From what we've been shown at least, they don't seem to be doing much to include her in their conversations and other things.

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
Is it just me or is Shwana checking out Heidi with a "Hmmm, I like what I see" look on her face??? Wait for the clip to load and then watch Shawna's expression as she checks out Heidi. BTW, thanks for the links Patrick!

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
I think Christy will be around for awhile. I think Joanna goes next because I think her attitude and platitudes will grate on the rest of Team Vagina Monologues*. The only one who cast a vote against Christy was Jenna (the swimsuit model) who is a total bitch. When Christy expressed her frustrations at tribal council, only Joanna and Jenna rolled their eyes, and Jenna mouthed off as to how Christy was wrong, despite the fact that up until that time, Jenna has not spoken to Christy at all. My feeling is that Jenna was counting on being on a team with men and she would be the femme fatale.

I think Roger will go the next time Team Sausage Fest* goes to council because he is such a bigot, but I also think that if Daniel blows another challenge he'll go instead.

* These are the team names I have seen most often in other chats.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I think Joanna was the one that voted against Christy (will check the tape when I get home), and Jenna voted against Janet.

matt bee

Stunt Coordinator
I thought Christy had a valid point about getting help with building the shelter. (How much of the scenes of the rest of the team lounging around was editing, I don't know though.) But once some of the others offered to help (albeit in a huff due to her complaints), she turned into a friggin 3 year old. What was that?? "No, don't wanna build shelter any more, I wanna go fishing!" *stick out bottom lip here* Then someone offers to let her fish: "No, I don't wanna fish by myself, I'll just wait..."

Anyways, she pretty much lost respect from me at that point. She did nothing but use her disability as a crutch from that point on. If she had any sense she would go back to camp and talk things out with everybody or there will be some grudges after her rant at tribal council.

Jeff Kohn

Supporting Actor
Heidi's fake boobs are going to look really ridiculous the longer she stays in the game because she's got like 2% body fat.
Yeah, they look pretty gross to me. Several of the contestants looked almost dangerously thin from the start, I wonder what they're going to look like after a few weeks.

Juan Castillo

Second Unit
I think the granola bar was planted by the producers to invoke some sort of riff between all the women. I wouldn't be surprised to see another granola bar end up in the Mens box.

Heidi's boobs look rock hard (sick)as she is washing her six pack.

Shayne Lebrun

Screenwriter
I think the granola bar was planted by the producers to invoke some sort of riff between all the women. I wouldn't be surprised to see another granola bar end up in the Mens box.
I thought either a) yes, it's a plant, or b) it was in there all along, and they never noticed.

I expected the camera to pan over to Club Med, where the guys are, and see them find one, and say 'Oh, score! Granola bars!' and divvy it up and chow down.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks