What's new

October 10th.. and you thought it was just Batman and Polar Express (1 Viewer)

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Go into "Tools"--->"options"--->"content". There should be a checkbox for enabling Java5cript under the Contents tab. Uncheck the box to disable Java5script. The right click will work normally once this is done. I'm using Firefox but I imagine that the procedure is similar for IE. Edit: I checked. IE is different from FireFox. I'm not sure how you would disable java5cript in IE.

Ryan Wong

Stunt Coordinator
Charlie with Isolated score? in Dolby TrueHD? I supposed we can sing-a-long with the musical numbers in high quality sound. (What's the point?)

And could administrator please remove the right-click disabled function? I am so used to open the links here in new windows because they take time to load. Maybe you wanted to prevent people copying text from here but to navigate in a forum with back and forward is a pain in the ...

Ed St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
If I may hijack this thread for a moment;
Anyone taking bets as to which will look better, PE or CB?

Isolated scores, are something I thought died with DVD, super happy to see this GREAT feature revived with HD disc!!!

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I have already alerted Parker to the right click problem.

Guys, let me know when these titles are up for ordering at Amazon!

Thanks!

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
The laserdisc of Wonka had a music and effects track that was not on any DVD, and apparently is not making its way to the HD version(s) either. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks