What's new

NY Post - "STERN EYES FREE RADIO" (1 Viewer)

Monty B

Agent

This week was great between the Siobahn saga, Jeff the Vomit Guy, Miss Howard Stern, Elegant Elliot, Riley Martin ,etc. The show is better than its ever been!!! Now that CBS is willing to let him play the classic shows (for a fee) it can only get better.

Monty B

Agent

I can never get enough of the Elegant one. He is my favorite wack packer along with Riley Martin. "Look man"

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member
The "I can't even afford the MF'in parking and tunnels" bit with Riley Martin had me rolling the other day. Riley agrees to do a show for $200 a pop, then immediately wants more money. Howard's reply - "Sell some of your F'in symbols." Riley going on about the "Cheap Jew" and his "House N%^^a" Robin and how they only got "255 days to go" was priceless.

I even enjoyed the Dixie Chicks interview. Anytime he can get Natalie Maines to admit she doesn't wear panties and talk to Wendy the Retard is pure radio gold.

"Wendy, I love you but you have to slow down on the drinking".

dailW

Stunt Coordinator
sals apology and hearing crackhead bob again just make it better and better.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
The interview with the Chicks was great. I have never listed to Stern before, but after last week, I'm hooked. This week was really solid. I really enjoyed the Chicks interview and the fact that they could go almost an hour without a break and really just cover everything they wanted to address.

I couldn't deal with the girl who eats vomit, but the Miss Howard Stern segment, damn was that messed up. Primarily because it led to that statement by Sal and then probably the worst apology I have ever heard the whole "White women don't normally sleep with black men" as part of an apology for being racist.. Yeesh! But the Riley Martin song mixes get me. Crazy Alice doing the "Bad Day" song, and almost all of the Riley Martin song mixes, spefically "Witch Doctor" and "My Name Is" get me every time. I wish they had a longform download of either.

dailW

Stunt Coordinator

if you have never herd the bababooey tape then i have two words for you "hello hello".

Tim_Stack

Second Unit
That "Miss Howard Stern" segment was even better on HowardTV. You can see how out of control she was.

"Hi, I'm Sal Governale..." - the phoney-phone call that Richard made with Sal's tape was killer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks