What's new

No CBS Releases Announced So Far This Month (1 Viewer)

Frank Soyke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
Really odd. This is the first month in a long time that no future releases were announced on or around the second Tuesday of the month. If you trend it, June releases should theoretically have been announced by now, so I'm scratching my head on this one. I don't know if this signifies anything or if I'm being a conspiracy theorist.

Greg Chenoweth

Supporting Actor
They announced PERRY MASON MOVIE COLLECTION VOLUME 2 on their Facebook page and ST:TNG Season 6 this month.

Bob_S.

Screenwriter
Gunsmoke hasn't seen a release in a while. Hopefully we will see something before the end of the year.

Frank Soyke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
I feel it's becoming clear at this point that CBS is working it's way slowly out of pre 70's releases.

Flashgear

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Randall
Peter M Fitzgerald said:
The last (half) season of RAWHIDE also comes out in early June.
If someone had told me back in 2005 that I'd have the entire series of RAWHIDE on CBS dvd I'd have wondered if they had smoked some loco weed from along the Sedalia trail...all be it after taking nearly 8 years and with two somewhat problematic seasons not being fully remastered...Hooray, anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks