What's new

newsradio season 3 (1 Viewer)

David Bixenspan

Stunt Coordinator
Mine should arrive from Amazon today, and I can't wait.

I still want an explanation for the sets having ONLY Portuguese subs.

Aaron Cooke

Second Unit
so is it too early to ask about release date for season 4?

The set is awesome, watched most of the first disc last night. I just really hope the transition to blue ray or whatever won't interfere with plans for releasing SD content like the remaining 2 seasons of this show.

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
Great episodes so far, but can't agree on the video. Too much shimmering in the wider shots.

I'm wondering if this is because I'm watching on progressive enabled players.

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
^^
After getting past the first few episodes, I noticed compression, shimmering, EE and what not. It varies from episode to episode. I on not watching on an HD tv, just a 36 inch Wega, but I can still see the problems.

I also want season 4 right now! I hope it comes in '06.

Aaron Cooke

Second Unit
that is better than I ever could have imagined. I was hoping by the end of the year at earliest. it almost seems too soon. Hopefully confirmation will pop up somewhere else soon.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Aaron, here's the story from TVShowsonDVD. Great news about the pop-up episode being included this time around.

As for the quickness of the release (relative to season 3), you'll notice neither DVDActive nor TSoD mentions any commentaries on the set - the reason for the delays of both S1/2 and S3. No commentaries=quicker releases.

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
Is there any chance that they just recorded commentaries at the same time they did the last so they could release these faster?

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
^^I remember someone pointing it out that they recorded more commentaries for 3 than were used on the set...so it could be assumed that they did 3 and 4 at the same time.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Looks like that information was half right. The pop-up episode is not mentioned anywhere in DVDTalk's review of S4.]

But with NewsRadio coming to Nick at Nite in July (in the coveted 4am time slot), maybe they'll air the pop-up episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks