What's new

New Shiva Contender? Bang for the buck sub! (1 Viewer)

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Watch out, Brett. You'll have Hank making a bee line for PA with anything negative about Texas. You know that his new Beemer has all kinds of extra goodies inside, him being a James Bond fan and all! :)

Allen Ross

Supporting Actor
umm yeah Subwoofer, big box, high SPL, TS parameters, 16mm Xmax

just trying to get this one back on track
:D

AdamWood

Agent
Also my Blueprint is comparable to most of those mentioned above. Since the company is no longer in business, you have to look around like audioliquators.com and some people still have lots of them, new, just stashed away. I got mine for $45, which is a good deal, dont’cha think…?

MikeSRC

Second Unit
I have to echo Joel's comment. The thread in the Stryke forum about the preorder for the SA12s is gone and I can't find any reference to them anywhere on the website.

Hank Frankenberg

Senior HTF Member
Yep, we could secede any day and have our own army and navy ready to go. First thing I'd do is raise the price of the natural gas that we pipe to you boys that costs less in Kentucky than here at home. Go figure. Let's see...what position would I want...got it! Cultural ambassador.;)
Those of you who buy French speakers for snob appeal could brag on importing speakers from the nation of TEXAS.

Brett DiMichele

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brett
LOL Frank!

Mike,

I have no idea what's going on.. I know John was having
problems with his server.. Maybe the thread was lost? I
guess we will have to wait and see what he says.

Paul Spencer

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Paul Spencer
Getting back to the first issue - the Stryke Audio SAE drivers. I saw them some time ago, they seem to be excellent value, I can't see why they seem so rarely used. It seems quite comparable to the Shiva and Dayton 12" but a little cheaper. First impression seems to be that they are a little more competitively priced as they don't have the same reputation. If I could get more info on them I'd look into them more, but the site hasn't been updated.

Has anyone looked at these woofers? Seen a DIY sub using them? Done simulations?

cheers
Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks