What's new

New Release List - Find Out What's Coming Out (1 Viewer)

Dylan-M

Auditioning
I dont know about you guys but I cant wait for the game The Movies. It gets pushed back so much, I'm glad they are perfecting it but I just cant wait :) It will probably be out Q3-Q4 2005.

Dylan-M

Auditioning
Dirge of Cerebus is a PS2 game featuring Vincent as well, remember the guy in the abandoned mansion with the guns? Its going to be an action title.

There was also a cell phone game released and an upcoming one too, I'm happy about all these games but I don't want them to ruin the magic of the original. And I don't have a cell phone to get these on.

James T

Screenwriter
I'm interseted to see how Madden turns out. (ie. did they slow down b/c there's no competition anymore?)

But I might just pick it up anyway.

Dean C

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
Does anyone know if the sony PSP will bring out a WWE Wrestling game?

I thought RAW VS Smackdown would for the PSP but I could be just mistaken.

Im enjoying my package Ridge Racer, Metal Gear Solid, NFS underground, no free Spiderman movie though or demo disc.

Antonio_G

Stunt Coordinator
WWE Wrestling game had been announce already for the PSP and it's not RAW vs Smackdown. It will be out this year sometime and it's called WWE Smackdown...

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Next Wed. for my PS2 will the Capcom Classics!

I love these types of releases.
Anxious for the Tatio volume 1 as well

Dean C

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
Yes, Just picked up my WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2006 for my PSP, also a very inexpensive Wipeout Pure with movie Stealth couldn't resist with the price of $15 Canadian.

Pinball Hall of Fame, or The CON or The Hustle looks funny for PSP.

Dean C

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
I hear for PSP The Sims 2, and Harry Potter both will be held back til January 2006.

But I have seen the Harry Potter game for PSP out in other stores that are not EB's or Best Buys.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
The Sims 2 is available for the PSP. It's in stores and shipping at various retailer sites from what I've seen.

Thijs

Grip
Ghost Recon :Advanced Warfighter for the Xbox360 finally releases on March 9th, i cannot wait for that one !!!!!!!!

Fight Night round 3 releases around the same time on 360.

In europe we're finally getting Shadow of the collosus for the PS2 and ICO will be re-released , both on feb 17th.

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
When will John Woo's Stranglehold be released? I'm wanting to buy it for PC but since I'm seriously considering buying an XBox 360 (my best friend has the PS3 and also wants to get the game), should I go ahead and buy the XBox 360 AND the PC version?
I think I ought to buy the PC version first then the 360 one by the time I get the XBox 360...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks