What's new

My Theater Room (1 Viewer)

I just finished my stand alone theater room, I wanted to let everyone know (brag a little). I did all the moulding and painting myself. The room is 15 x 16. Pics to come a little bit later

Equipment Specs:

92" carada 16 X 9 Screen
4 Electric Theater Chairs (soon to be 6 -10)
Onkyo SR-504
Klipsch SLX (set of 5)
Klipsch RW-10D
Mitsubishi HC4900
Control 4 system (Whole House)
PS3 (Blu-ray)
Toshiba A30 (HD-DVD)
Comcast HD DVR Cabel Box

My equipment is in a separate closet 20 feet away. I am so excited I have not left the room in a few days. I welcome any tips, suggestions or criticism.

Here are the pics, let me know what you think

Does anyone know why I cant attach pictures? These MBs have an attachment place, but when I do it says upload errors.

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
You have to have a minimum number of posts (10 or 20) to attach pics. Keeps the spammers busy. An easier way would be to host them at Flickr or Photo Bucket and put them inline with the post using the IMG tag. The Bucket provides that tag at the bottom of each picture. Just copy/paste it into your post here.

-Robert

Scott_Sylke

Stunt Coordinator
Just curious, what's the white paint in the corner of the wall/ceiling above each speaker? Was this a result of running wires that you are still fixing or are you prepping for some sort of acoustical treatment?

Well, this is on the 2nd floor or my house and has a vaulted ceiling. The crawl space above this room is very very limited (about 12") So we ran the wires on the soffits. We also used that hole to pull the wires to where the speakers are. I have my equipment room 40 ft from theater room in a separate ventilated closet. It was the only and easiest thing I can could do. Maybe not the most professional.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks