What's new

Motown Marathon (1 Viewer)

SteveK

Supporting Actor
If you enjoy Motown music, be sure to tune in XM over Memorial Day weekend, as they are presenting a 30-hour Motown marathon! It all starts at 6 PM (Eastern) on Sunday afternoon on Soul Street (Ch60), and continues through midnight eastern on Monday night. The first 18 hours (6PM Sun - Noon Monday) are on Ch 60, then the last 12 hours (until Midnight) are on Ch 64.

I'm sure it will be a combination of interviews and music, but hopefully the main focus will be on music. I obviously won't be able to hear the whole thing, but I hope to catch a good bit of it.

Listen in starting at 6PM Eastern on Sunday. 30 hours. Enjoy!

Steve K.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
This is sooo cool!

Had no idea, but will be listening!

SteveK

Supporting Actor
I don't know how much I'll be able to catch (holiday plans, etc), but I'm sure I can listen to at least a few hours. I've always enjoyed Motown music, so this special should be quite enjoyable. Most of the music specials I've heard on XM have been quite good, so hopefully this one will be a quality production as well. Hope you enjoy it, Ron, and I'm glad I was able to let you know about something you might have completely missed otherwise.

Edit: I just read more details about this special over on XM411.com. A link is provided below (please remove if inappropriate):

Motown Schedule

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks