What's new

Mega Man Fans Unite! (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Mega Man and BAss has to be the ultimate Mega Man game, I can't beleive I've missed this one in it's original SNES release. Oh well, one port that's new to me :).

So far, I've been playing it on and off for the last few months, after ha ving beaten it in about a month or so. Now I'm trying to get the last 100th CD in GroundMans Stage.

Two questions..

If I liked this one, wil I like the Battle Network games on a blind buy? And When is the Gamecube Compilation CD coming out? Those are also going to contain some new, Never before played NES games for me...

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
The gamecube compilation disc is scheduled for release in February '04 according to the Capcom press release.

JQ

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
And regarding the Battle Network, they are a great mixture of rpg and Megaman action. Just becareful, it is hard at times, like for example, the boss fight against Woodman. And there is sequels which I yet to play (just bought the first one last week), but you can the orignal from Amazon for twenty dollars now.

Paul Simmons

Stunt Coordinator
They pulled a 'pokemon' with Battle Network by making different verions (Blue, White ect) but it's an interesting game, I'd recommend you to play it at least once.

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
I just found out about this 15th Anniversary compilation disc coming in February! The GC version seems to have better unlockable features (missing only the footage from the TV series).

Can't wait...it looks to be cheap too as are most Capcom games.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks