What's new

M Go Streaming Service ? (1 Viewer)

[email protected]

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mike
I have used it. It showed up on my rokus a couple months ago, they gave me a $10 credit so I rented a couple movies, it seemed to work fine for me and they are Ultraviolet so this is yet another way to access my digital movies, I usually use Vudu though but, its nice to have choices and competition.

[email protected]

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mike
Not sure on the audio. The video looked about the same as we get with Amazon or netflix, we only have a 3 meg connection which gets us kinda low end HD, looks about the same as Directv HD.

Joshua Clinard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joshua Clinard
I'm not sure why one would use MGO. Vudu is much more stable and always loads my library. Their HDX quality blows netflix away.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
I am considering Mgo because they announced that the intend to start offering movies in 4K this summer. Will have to see what happens. Mmmm need to check to see if my Denon 1611 bluray will do Vudu streaming? Going to keep my options open. How much does Vudu service cost you?

Joshua Clinard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joshua Clinard
Vudu, like MGO, is completely free. You just buy the individual movies you want. They both use the UltraViolet library system, so if you buy a movie on vudu, MGO, or Target Ticket, you will be able to watch it on any of the UltraViolet Services. Right now, vudu has the best quality. Their HDX format is 1080p. Vudu, Target Ticket, and CinemaNow will give you five or ten free HD movies when you signup to get your started. You just have to link them to your UltraViolet account, which will be created for you when you signup with any of the services.

Joshua Clinard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joshua Clinard
That changed recently, as of last week. There is this thing called the internet, and it's very easy to go to targetticket.com and see right there on the home page, Bam, 10 Free HD movies!

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
My new tv should be able to do M go and others but I still need to get my wired network over to my home theater rack and Samsung UHD TV. I currently have Verizon Fios TV service and I not sure that streaming services will even compare to what I am getting from Verizon Fios? Not worried about $1 but we will have to see what the price gap will be when 4K movies are being offered and if there are any issues with delivery of content.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
Forgot to mention that even though I have Verizon Fios Quantum and have speed testing up to 171mb/sec and a fast pc with ssd drives and dual video cards hooked up to a 27" Samsung HD monitor. I still find it hard to want to watch movies or tv shows on my pc or any pc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks