What's new

Lost: Season 5 (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I'm OK with Claire being MIA. I had never watched Alias until two weeks ago, I've now seen the whole series.

And now I'm convinced the ultimate McGuffin, since we've already been told there are no aliens, that we are just waiting on the Island to turn out to be the ultimate Rambaldi device ;)
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

todd s

Senior HTF Member

I know I could be looking way to close at this. But, at the end of the trailer. When the "Lost" logo comes up over the island. The reflection of the island seems to be a city skyline not an island.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
I love reading that Ana Lucia will be returning (at least for one episode), but don't like Claire being MIA. We'll see how it goes.

IHeartMyFlatScreen

Auditioning
Real Name
Chris
hmm... i'm not too sure of new characters either. i really don't like it when there are too many plot lines. though, i'm really excited to watch it in HD this year.

JayDerek

Stunt Coordinator

they started doing this in previews before Season 4 started - it's probably because of the show consisting of flashforwards AND Island time.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial

Of note, is that Locke is on the "Island side," of the poster, despite his current location

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I think there will be a lot of flash-backs to see what happened on the Island in the time they've since been on the mainland.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks