What's new

Justice League Unlimited Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
todd,
If you like Whedonverse voices...tonight was your night.

Morena Baccarin (Inara) - Black Canary
Amy Acker (Fred) - Huntress
Gina Torres (Zoe) - Vixen
Juliet Landau (Drusilla) - Tara

Fun episode, if a bit silly. But nice to feature the women, and let Wonder Woman be Wonder Woman. The show doesn't always let people know why she is in the BIG THREE. So it was pretty cool to watch her wipe the floor with some of the heroines.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Just got around to watching the last 2 episodes. God this show is so good! The voice talent they get for this show is amazing!

Chuck, I agree. Sometimes you forget just how powerful Wonder Woman is. This episode reminded of that.

Man, I'm going to miss this show.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams

That's actually Tala. Buffy on the brain! :)

I thought the ep was pretty decent and brought some closure to a couple of characters & storylines, which I think justified spending a whole episode on this sideshow.

Did anyone else notice that the GK/TNAB version of Lucius Fox was in the audience for the Glamour Slam right when Helena walks into the stadium for the first time? He doesn't appear again.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Just irks me the more I watch this show. After almost 40 years of tv cartoon Justice Leagues. They finally got it right. A show where every episode uses a different group of heroes..But, not only that using heroes that were not normally or ever used. It was always the core heroes and maybe a guest appearance in a blue moon. But, now they've done that and good writing and animation to boot. So what do they do????....Cancel it!!! :angry: :thumbsdown:

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Was there a new episode this past Saturday (3/18)? I taped it, thinking there was, and got something different. Was it on at a different time? Or has it been postponed?

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
The final four episodes for Justice League Unlimited have been scheduled and they begin this weekend:

April 15th: 10:30pm "Far From Home."
No new episode April 22nd
April 29th: 10:30pm "Ancient History."

Then the two-part finale:
May 6th: 10:30pm "Alive"
May 13th 10:30pm "Destroyer"

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
I've heard from our illustrious limey friends that Destroyer is the "REAL DEAL".

Sad to be losing the show, but it certainly is going out ON TOP.

Ed Francisco

Stunt Coordinator
FYI - For those who want to watch reruns of this great show, Boomerang just recently started showing episodes of Justice League. Last night they showed the "Hereafter" story arc (one of the best arcs from Season 2). It's on at 10:30 PM CDT.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Yesterday was great, because the showed all the two part episodes as one episode and I was up till the last one "Hearafter" after 12 midnight watching them. It was also in widescreen, probably cropped but still nice to see.

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
My wife and I didn't stay up that late...but we watched A LOT of Justice League yesterday :)

Which made up for no JLU on Saturday night :frowning:

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate

Well, I guess with 91 episodes in the can (52 JL and 39 JLU) they have all they need. Isn't that more than Batman TAS?

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member

Man it sure is sad, well the concilation here is Boomerang is airing the original JL @ 11:30 nightly. If they play it the way played it Sunday then it's not so bad unless you get the DVD. But again sad to see the show end.

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
I have heard rumors of a JLU movie being considered. That might take the sting out of it. But I'm just happy the creators had the freedom to deliver a show as unbelievably good as JLU was. I am sad we're losing it, but glad as heck we got the final season :)

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate

I wouldn't doubt that. Batman TAS has had three movies (two of them direct to DVD) and Superman TAS is about to have its first this June (direct to DVD).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks