What's new

Justice League Unlimited Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Love Batman's line before that one to the villians.
You got a 5 minute headstart with that sarcastic smile
classic for me.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Great series finale. It was so cool to see all the heroes and villains joining forces.

The best part for me was Superman telling Darkseid how he has to hold back all the time for fear of hurting someone but being that Darkseid can take it, he will hold back no more. And he then proceeds to give one of the biggest ass kickings ever captured in animation! :D

I didn't realize Darkseid was so powerful. He took a lot from Superman and was still standing.

So now we're left with sort of a cliffhanger...we don't know what happened with Luthor. BTW, what was that shining thing in his hand?

I WILL MISS THIS SHOW!

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams

At lot of what happened in this two-parter is contingent upon having seen the JL two-parter Twilight (the exploded Brainiac head asteroid, Darkseid returning from the dead, etc). The shining thing is the anti-life equation that Darkseid had been searching for for some time.

Jim DiJoseph

Second Unit
And for more information on the search for the anti-life equation, there are a few series in print that deal directly with Darkseid's quest. My favorite is Cosmic Odyssey circa late 80s, early 90s. Great four-part series - highly recommended!

I still can't believe that JLU is done. When and if they ever work out the DVDs and give them their proper due (which has apparently been lacking to date), I'll be snatching them up right quick!

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate

What do you mean "work out the DVDs"? Season 1 of Justice League is out; season 2 is coming June 20. Season 1 of JLU is coming this fall, with seasons 2 and 3 likely to follow next year.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Oh, sorry. I guess you were talking about the non-anamorphic season 2 discs. Forgot about that. Between JL and the original Star Wars discs going non-anamorphic, I hope this is not a trend!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks